About 42 W Kingston Rd
Upon arrival at this custom designed 6,300 SqFt, Rosemary Beach 9 bedroom, 9-1/2 bath luxury compound, you will immediately sense the meticulous attention to every detail. The covered entry porch at 42 West Kingston Road is completed by a beautiful water fountain with cascading steps that welcome you to the custom designed and hand built front door. Owners and guests alike are received at the expansive double-height grand entry foyer which provides a visual connection to all floors. This grand receiving space is carefully appointed with details such as a custom designed 2 story chandelier, custom forged raw steel handrails, a floating live edge wood staircase and an elevator to all 3 floors.The foyer also serves as the navigating point to the first floor master suite, kitchen and living room. As you leave the foyer and enter the oversized living area you will experience the beautifully designed living space with an open floor plan which connects the kitchen, dining and living room into a seamless expanse of light-filled space. Luxury features such as 12' ceilings and floor to ceiling glass doors and windows that open to the beautiful pool courtyard, help create both a visual and a physical connection between the indoor and outdoor living spaces making it ideal for entertaining and spending time with family. The living room is embellished with hardwood floors, decorative wood beams, a floating ceiling, oversized fireplace, custom cabinetry, unique lighting, and detailed woodwork.
The spacious, gourmet kitchen is outfitted with all the culinary amenities to enjoy the wonderful experience of cooking, serving and entertaining. It features custom cabinetry, high-end appliances and a large island that spills into the dining room which is ideal for serving and entertaining. The kitchen is also connected to the laundry, large butler's pantry, small office nook and a side service entrance, convenient for secondary access or for catering.
The large dining room features a full bar, liquor cabinet, floating ceiling with custom lighting, beautiful tall windows and a large arched opening which joins this space with the living room and kitchen to provide all aspects of luxury and service.
The first floor master is a completely private suite accessed from the grand entry foyer. It also has a direct connection to the pool courtyard and outdoor pool cabana. The master suite features large sleeping quarters with a beamed ceiling, tall windows, fireplace, dual closets, and a luxurious spa bathroom; complete with gorgeous finishes, a large shower, Jacuzzi tub, separate toilet room, and oversized vanity.
The well designed, generous courtyard, surrounded by the living room and master suite, is the quintessential relaxation and entertainment space. It features a large salt water pool with swim up bar, waterfall, palm trees, a Dominican shell stone lounging area and a luxurious outdoor covered living area complete with summer kitchen with a full bar, sitting area, dining banquette, bathroom, and an oversized double sided fireplace.
The second floor of the home is designed primarily as sleeping quarters which incorporates two additional master suites, spare bedroom, and an oversized bunk room, all with attached bathrooms, large closets, 10-1/2' ceilings, hardwood floors, tall windows, and adjoining balconies. The second floor also features a large den/game room area that looks over the grand entry foyer with floating staircase to the third floor.
The exquisite third floor is a luxuriously appointed master suite, sitting area with wet bar, adjoining balcony, and a bunk room with attached bath and private balcony. The luxurious master suite, features large sleeping quarters, a vaulted ceiling, tall windows, hardwood floors, walk-in closet, beautifully designed oversized bathroom, elevator accessibility and a crow's nest balcony with rooftop views.
The unique carriage house features an 18' vaulted ceiling in the living room with an oversized fireplace, a dining banquette, generous kitchen, and a bunk loft. This main living area is surrounded with floor to ceiling doors and windows which provide a gorgeous light-filled space. It also has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The carriage house has private stair access from a private walkway, making it ideal for a secluded, yet connected owner or guest quarters. The carriage house is also well integrated with the outdoor living area and the courtyard making it unique for comfort and entertainment. These multiple access points make it ideal for a private annex or an integrated ancillary living quarters to the main house. This home also has a garage, a large motor court parking area and long private driveway for several additional cars.
Main House Interior Features
· 4 King Master Suites, 1 Queen Bedroom, 2 Bunk Rooms and 7 ½ Spa Bathrooms
· Custom Handmade 9'Front Door, Custom Entry Chandelier and Double Height Grand Entry Foyer
· Elevator Access to all Three Floors from Entry Foyer
· Handmade Live Edge Custom Floating Staircase
· Decorative Wood Beam, Tray, Floating and Coffered 12' Ceilings
· First Floor King Master Suite with Fireplace and Spa Bathroom
· 5" Solid Oak Flooring and Decorative Wood Accent Walls throughout
· Luxury Appliances Thermadore Range, 2 Bosch Dishwashers, Built-in Refrigeration
· Custom Wood Cabinetry with Quartz Countertops
· Custom Handmade Dining Chandelier and Bar Pendants
· Generous Walk-in Pantry and First Floor Laundry Room
· Painted Brick Oversized Wood Burning Fireplace with Gas Hookup in Living Room
· Custom Built-in Bookcases, Benches and Antique Open Barn Wood Shelves Throughout
· Completely Wired for Surround Sound, Home Entertainment System and High Speed Internet
· Imported Custom Floor to Ceiling Tile, Marble and Glass Spa Bathrooms with Grohe Fixtures
· Solid Wood Painted Bath Furniture with Marble Tops
· Second Floor Den/Game Room Area
· Second Floor Laundry Closet with Stacked Full Size Washer/Dryer
· Third Floor Living Room with Wet Bar and Crow's Nest Balcony
· Built-in Elfa Custom Closet Systems for all Closets and Pantry
· Continuous Hot Water Heaters, Zoned High Efficiency HVAC System and Fire Sprinkler System
Carriage House Interior Features
· 1 King Master Suite, 1 Queen Bedroom, Loft Bunk and 2 Bathrooms
· Decorative Wood Beamed 18' Vaulted Living Room
· 6" Solid Oak Flooring and Decorative Wood Accent Walls throughout
· Large Kitchen with Island and Banquette
· Painted Wood Cabinetry with Quartz Countertops
· Painted Brick Oversized Fireplace with Custom Handmade Mantle and Gas Logs in Living Room
· Tile and Marble Baths with Grohe Fixtures
· Laundry Nook in Bath with Stacked Full Size Washer/Dryer
· Built-in Elfa Custom Closet Systems
· Continuous Hot Water Heater, Zoned High Efficiency HVAC System and Fire Sprinkler System
· Private Walkway and Entry Patio
Exterior Main and Carriage House Features
· Heated 12' x 24' Salt Water Pool with Waterfall and Swim-up Bar
· Generous Dominican Shell Stone Pool Deck
· Outdoor Living Room with 2-Sided Fireplace
· Summer Kitchen with Bar Area and Grill
· 7 Large Balconies with Views of the Pool and Surrounding Area
· Finished 1 Car Garage with Large Parking Area and Driveway for Additional Vehicles
· Fenced Lot with 10' Perimeter Wall
· Aluminum Clad Solid Wood Impact Rated Doors and Oversized Windows